Hey, Tumblr. Long time no see.
I made a mix and you should listen to it, maybe.
CAN’T FUCKING WAIT!
1. Diplo & Don Diablo: Make You Pop (VIP Mix)
2. Richard Vission & Static Revenger: I Like That (Angger Dimas Remix)
3. Drop the Lime: Shake Baby Shake
4. Yeah! Woho: Pushing (Canblaster 3Ball Style Remix)
5. Nero: Crush On You (GTA and LA Riots Remix)
6. Sound of Stereo: Watt
7. Codes: Guzzlin Champagne (Codes 2012 Mix)
8. Paul Chambers: Lead Da Club
9. Astronomar: Had To Move On
10. Hasil Adkins: Chicken Walk (DirtyFinger Re-Stomp)
11. Kstylis: Booty Me Down
12. Juicy J: Who Da Neighbors?
13. Flosstradamus: Total Recall
14. Disclosure: Tenderly (Mele Remix)
15. Ayah Marar: Mind Controller (Cutline Remix)
16. Rusko: Somebody to Love (Sigma Remix)
17. Diplo & Datsik: Pick Your Poison (Figure Remix)
18. Nicki Minaj: Stupid Hoe (Aylen Remix)
19. Diplo: Express Yourself feat. Nicky da B (Radio Edit)
20. Clockwork: Hulk (Dillon Francis Remix)
21. Schoolboy Q: Hands On The Wheel feat. A$AP Rocky
22. Tommy Trash: Future Folk
23. Whitney Houston: How Will I Know (Diplo Edit)
24. Whitney Houston: How Will I Know (Van Hooft & Forever Kid Bootleg)
10. This was his musical “project” before Skrillex.
9. Any music that can only be enjoyed while drunk should not be celebrated, and the fact that it is says a lot about our society.
8. He made dubstep a dirty word among bass music enthusiasts.
7. Win Butler had that haircut first. And he did it so much better.
6. Thanks to him, dubstep has replaced techno as the go-to label for all electronic music to the masses.
5. Teenagers now walk around with dubstep t-shirts they bought from Hot Topic, yet still have no idea who Burial is.
4. Because Skrillex is to dubstep, what Good Charlotte is to punk rock.
3. In all actuality, he’s Richard D. James in disguise, trolling us all.
2. He took a predominately minimalist genre, stripped it of everything that made it interesting, blew it up to maximalist,
Hollywood-style action film proportions, sold it to American brotard philistines, and had the cojones to give it the exact same title of the genre he bastardized.
And the number one reason why we hate Skrillex, and you should too…
1. It’ll make you “cool”.
Can’t Fucking Wait…
He’s the next big thing.
And I promised myself I’d never post a lame meme…